TOP 10 TIPS FOR CARING FOR YOUR NAILS DURING WINTER MONTHS.
Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year and hope all of you doing well!!
In our previous blog, we talked about how to take care of skin in winter. Not only your skin needed care and attention in winters also your nails need special care during the winter as well.
Nails are the attractive part of your beauty which tells many things about you like if your nails are quite neat and clean and shiny then it shows how delicate and Neat you are. Little Manual Labor and Regular Care are all that you need for Beautiful and Organized Nails, all it takes to have you will want to Show off, rather than ones you want to hideaway.
Top 10 Nail Care Tips
- Careful Product Selection:Be careful, while selecting a Nail Product Brand.Avoid Using Acetone Removers, as this removes essential Nail Moisture out of Your Nails, which leads to dull and lifeless Nails and becomes More prone to Damage and Tearing off easily. Choose the Conditioning Variety of Nail Polish Remover Instead.
2.Hand Creams: Whenever you wash your hands, make it a Habit to apply Hand creams because it helps to Cover your Nails and Seals its Moisture, so they look shinier, Healthy and Beautiful.
- Use Gloves:The very common cause of Nail’s to get easily torn and the brake is when they become Soft, and this happens when you keep them in water for a longer period of time. Always wear Gloves for any such work where you know it will take your time to do. Such as Dishwashing etc.
- Under Coat:If your Nails are very Weak, apply a thin Base Coat layer under your Nail Color application to give it ahealthy look and extra Strength.
- Dry Nails:Dry Wet Nails in an Instant by Plunging them into Ice-Cold water.
- Nail Repair: To repair a Split Nail, tear a Paper from a Tea Bag or Coffee Filter Paper and Glue it over the Tear with Nail Glue. Once it is Dried Buff it until it gets Smooth. Then apply the Nail Color of your choice.
- Nails Protection: If You Planning to do some Dirty work like Gardening etc., and you don’t want your Nails to get Dirty then before planning your work Drag your Nails over a Soap. By doing this step your Nails will be filled with Soap and Dirt won’t be able to get in your Nails. Once, you are done with your Work you caneasily washthem out.
- Remove stains: Clean Ink and other Stains from your Fingertips by using a Toothpaste and Toothbrush on the affected areas.
- Wet Nails Precaution:Never File your Nails immediately after a Bath, as this is when they’re at their weakest and most likely to Split in Abad Shape.
- Nails Cleaning:Use a Cotton Bud with a Pointed end to Clean under your nails, it’s more Gentle practice then rubbing your Nails with a toothbrush.
Beautiful Nail Tip:
The Key to making your Nails look Beautiful is all that you need is Patience! It is important that you wait for each Coat to Dry thoroughly before applying the next coat. If you rush between these Stages and apply the Coats to quickly, the manicure will not be perfect because you are sure to end with Smudges and a rather messy finish.
rigid box sivakasi —
Nice Post! It is very informative Cosmetics Kit Rigid Box
I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the good works