HOW TO APPLY MAKEUP LIKE A CELEBRITY
“Treat your makeup like jewelry for the face. Play with colors, shapes, structure – it can transform you.” Well Said.
In our previous blog, we talked about how to take care your nails in this harsh winter, Little Manual Labor and Regular Care are all that you need for Beautiful and Organized Nails, all it takes to have you will want to Show off, rather than ones you want to hideaway. Every woman's dream to look as dazzling as a celebrity, to stop people in their tracks as they stare at her in awe. Here in this blog, we are sharing how to do makeup like a celebrity.
If you are looking for beauty solution with amazing discount Do checkout our or below listed products.
How to Do Colorful Makeup like Celebrity ?
Application of Makeup consists of infinite techniques and there’s no doubt that makeup makes us look more beautiful, thus we can give so many looks as much as we want, depending upon the Occasion. But whatever there is no competition to Colors of Arab. Celebrity like Makeup is one of the most Inspirational makeup that everyone loves to do, because Celebrity like makeup offers us with a wide variety of makeup techniques and one of the most stunning technique Celebrity like Makeup offers is, that we can make our eyes look broader and volatized with the intensity of colors and application of liners. Following is the detailed method Including a Video Tutorial that will help you to get the Most Beautiful Celebrity like Makeup Look at home.
All you need is:
- Liquid Foundation (any of your choice)
- Sticky tape
- Eyeshadow Application Brushes (ranging from smaller to larger) and an eyeliner Brush
- Eyeshadows at least of 4 Different Color (Color may vary other than the ones in the tutorial of your own choice)
- Eyelashes (Optional)
- Lipstick (Which goes best with your overall makeup combination
- Prepare your Base by applying Liquid Foundation all over your face
- Apply a Sticky tape to make a proper V of the Eyeshadows corner and to avoid extra dust of eyeshades so that you don’t have to rub your base again.
- On your eyes apply any light-colored creamy shade that is sticky so that eyeshadows adhere to your eyes, and gives it a full intensity of colors and long hold.
- After the application of creamy sticky eyeshadow, Apply the base color lime green eyeshadow color in the inner part of the eye.
- Continue the application of eyeshadow with Turquoise blue color till the end of your eye by merging the turquoise into the lime green eyeshadow.
- With the Crease Brush start applying dark purple eyeshadow by overlapping the Lime green and turquoise eyeshadows from above and continue applying dark purple eyeshadow on to the crease of your eyes working from the outside of the eye to inside by smoothly creating Arch Shape for the dramatic effect.
- Connect the purple eyeshade into V of your eyes starting from the upper outer edge to the lower
- Blend the Purple color above the crease area of your eyes to avoid any sharp lines of your eyeshadows.
- Apply highlight shade just below the highest point of your eyebrows to the eyeshadow and blend for merging.
- Apply the same eyeshadows combination on the lower lid, starting from the inner corner of the eye to the outer.
- Apply eyeliner with the very sharp pointed ends (as shown in video part)
- Fill your eyebrows with a lighter color or a black color to get a complete look of your eyes.
- Too neat, the skin area under eyes, use a concealer with a foundation brush.
- Apply mascara to define Lashes or you can apply eyelashes for a more depth look of your eyes
- Apply blush-on and then apply a bit of shimmer to your cheekbones.
- In the end, now you can apply Lipstick.
If you are looking for beauty solution with Amazing Discount Do checkout our or below listed products.